Halloween in Downtown Waterloo
We are unable to host our typical Downtown Trick-or-Treat event this year, but don't be scared, we have a lot planned to celebrate!
- October 1-31 Coloring Contest: Visit the Main Street Waterloo website or office to pick up a coloring sheet. Pictures will be displayed in the office windows and the winners will be announced at noon on October 31st.
- October 26-31 Scavenger Hunt: Visit the Main Street Waterloo website starting 10/26 to get your scavenger hunt list and instructions. The hunt will take through downtown Waterloo to learn, explore, and support local.
- October 26-31 Downtown businesses will be decorating their windows to celebrate the season and offer selfie opportunities
- October 31 is the final Waterloo Urban Farmers Market for the season, 8am to noon at RiverLoop Expo Plaza.
- October 31 Virtual Costume Parade: Visit the Main Street Waterloo website to submit a picture of you, or your pet, in costume to be added to a virtual parade which will be posted on the Main Street Waterloo Facebook page at 10am.
- October 31 Virtual Pumpkin Carving/Decorating Contest: Submit a picture of a pumpkin you decorated and voting will take place on the Main Street Waterloo Facebook page from 10am to 4pm. Winners will be announced at 5pm.
Main Street Waterloo executive director, Jessica Rucker said, “The Downtown Trick-or-Treat Committee worked hard to come up with fun, and creative ideas to ensure the community has ways to celebrate the holiday and support downtown businesses. We have found ways to celebrate Halloween differently than usual and not have to cancel it all together”
Visit the Main Street Waterloo website for full details of the activities or call the office at 319-291-2038 or email email@example.com.
Main Street Waterloo is a non-profit organization dedicated to maintaining and enhancing the vitality of our downtown center.
Monday, October 26 at 10:00am
More dates through October 31, 2020
Tuesday, October 27 at 10:00am
Wednesday, October 28 at 10:00am
Thursday, October 29 at 10:00am
Friday, October 30 at 10:00am
Saturday, October 31 at 10:00am