Snow Shoe Hike
Monday, January 11, 2021
Take a guided hike in snowshoes! Registration is required. No walk-ins will be taken.
Cost: $5/adult, $3/child. Children 3 and under are FREE.
New Program Policies
- All registrations must be done online and no walk-ins will be accepted. If you need assistance in registering for programs online, please call the nature center 319-277-2187 and we will help you. Prior to the program, registration materials and Covid-19 waiver must be completed for each participant and turned into the nature center.
- Program participants are asked to take their temperature prior to coming to the program.
- Program participants are asked to stay home if they have a fever of 100.4 or higher or have symptoms of COVID 19 or have been exposed to someone with COVID19 in the last 14 days.
- Each program participant will be required to bring a mask from home with them to the program. All participants and staff are REQUIRED wear a mask at all times while in the building.
- During all programs, participants will be asked to Social Distance and every effort will be made to keep participants 6 feet apart when they are outside where masks are not required.
- Every effort will be made to limit sharing of tools and supplies. Program tools and spaces will be sanitized at the end of each program, once participants have left the facility.
- We are also requiring every participant to have a completed waiver in order to participate in this program. The waiver is attached to this program listing. You can submit this waiver via email, fax or USPS (must be received by date of program). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, Fax: 319-277-4420. USPS: Hartman Reserve Nature Center, 657 Reserve Drive, Cedar Falls, IA 50613.
If a program participant refuses to follow the above guidelines, they will not be allowed to stay at the program. If this occurs, no refunds will be given.
Refund Policy: Refunds will only be given in the case of a documented medical emergency or funeral for programs more than $10. If program cost is under $10, a program voucher will be offered for a future program. If a program is cancelled due to weather or other unforeseen reasons, then a similar program will be offered in its place.
Monday, January 11 at 3:00pm
Hartman Reserve Nature Center
657 Reserve Dr, Cedar Falls, IA 50613